The Khyber Pakhtunkwha government has decided to launch interest-free loan scheme for skilled youth and for this purpose seed money of
"The KP government has established a youth challenge fund through which youth from age 18 to 30, having six month diploma course, experience in various skills, will be eligible to get interest-free loan up to
About the transparency disbursement of loans among youth, he said that a fair mechanism would be developed while the
He said political interference would be strongly discouraged to disburse loans among deserving skilled youth.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant