Anyone who doesn't believe in a total crackdown on motorists using mobile devices while driving in
Their awareness of anyone else in the immediate locality is nil, they seem completely oblivious of others or their surroundings and prove the old saying that you can't do two things at the same time. This offence should attract a massive fine and a mandatory three-year driving ban.
However, as with cyclists ignoring traffic lights and riding their bikes on the pavement, motorists breaking the law by using the phone while driving have become so commonplace that the police seem to be either ignoring or condoning the offence.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders