For the fourth consecutive year,
We are honored to be recognized by Visa for the fourth year in a row, said
The Lowest Assured Transaction Rate award recognizes issuer processors that respond to authorization requests in a timely manner, preventing the diversion of transactions to Visa stand-in processing. The Lowest Transaction Response Time award recognizes issuer processors that respond to authorization requests quickly, contributing to cardholder and merchant satisfaction.
The Visa Service Quality Awards were established in 1992 to recognize exceptional card operations performance by issuers, acquirers and processors.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore