The Baku Interbank Currency Exchange has renewed statistics of its operations. The 7 participant banks concluded 24 deals in 40 trade sessions in BBVB Bourse E-System of Trades (BEST). In May the total volume of trading in currency section on USD/AZN made AZN 25.572 million or
The volume of trading in the currency section, compared to April, reduced by 9%, or AZN 2.529 million. Average daily turnover in e-trading system on USD/AZN was about
Turnover on EUR/AZN tool over the reported month amounted to AZN 116,910. Weighted average euro rate to manat on this tool reached 1.0825 manat.
The trading at the OICM (Organized Interbank Credit Market) within the framework of BEST was not held. The same as in
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'