The Baku Interbank Currency Exchange has renewed statistics of its operations. The 7 participant banks concluded 24 deals in 40 trade sessions in BBVB Bourse E-System of Trades (BEST). In May the total volume of trading in currency section on USD/AZN made AZN 25.572 million or
The volume of trading in the currency section, compared to April, reduced by 9%, or AZN 2.529 million. Average daily turnover in e-trading system on USD/AZN was about
Turnover on EUR/AZN tool over the reported month amounted to AZN 116,910. Weighted average euro rate to manat on this tool reached 1.0825 manat.
The trading at the OICM (Organized Interbank Credit Market) within the framework of BEST was not held. The same as in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures