The Nova Cimangola cement plan will get
As per to the decree the funds will be transferred by the
The presidential decree mentioned the importance of cement in the process of repairing and building manufacturing and social infrastructure in
The shareholders of Nova Cimangola, which was estbalished in 1957, after Portuguese group Cimpor divested its stake in the company, are now Ciminvest (49 percent), the Angolan state (40 percent) and state bank Banco Angolano de Investimentos (10 percent), and the remaining 1 percent is in the hands of individual shareholders.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?