Previously, as Otorbayev said, the Bank planned to invest about
"How do we achieve this? We achieved it because we work qualitatively. Our country's rating at the international organizations depends on the quality of our work. If we continue to work this way, we are going to increase the investment attractiveness and increase the financial assistance," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records