Customers of mobile operator Beeline Uzbekistan will now be able to pay for services over the
The application is designed to allow users to manage their balance and pay for services online over the Uzcard system without any commission charges.
Additionally, subscribers will also be able to pay for fixed internet services from Beeline Uzbekistan.
One can download the application on Google Play and the AppStore.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities