They believe that more technology companies built in the Midwest in the next 10 years than there have been in the past 50. Olsen is a former partner at the high-flying
That mentality shift led to believe that it could focus on this geography as an investment firm, the same way that Sequoia focuses on
Midwest has the brainpower and work ethic to compete and outperform similar firms on the east and west coasts.
When the playing field is level and startups from
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids