A franchise deal has been permitted by the
After the project`s completion, the company leaders are projecting to provide integrated data services, dedicated Internet access and offer local and long distance voice services to their commercial customers.
The proposed franchise area covers all rights of way in the City, as
The City code needs such a franchise of any commercial utility, telecommunications operator, carrier or other person who wants to occupy public ways and offer telecommunications or commercial utility services to any person or to any area in the city.
It is expected that the Exact locations, plans, engineering and construction schedules are to be reexamined, approved and managed via the City's permitting processes.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2