Powered by HP PageWide Technology, both the new devices come with the latest mobile print capabilities designed to help businesses increase productivity.
In addition, HP has also launched the HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M476 as the world s first Mopria-certified printer that supports embedded print for Android-based devices.
The new HP Officejet Enterprise series come fully equipped with enterprise functionality and a familiar IT experience, including the same user interface as 12 million HP enterprise LaserJet printers.
They also support the latest HP LaserJet FutureSmart firmware and HP Open Extensibility Platform (OXP) so that enterprise software and solutions including HP Access Control and HP Capture & Route can be easily accessed through one button on the device.
The series also includes a scan-optimised HP Flow bundle, providing an on-ramp to the digitized world with faster and more accurate enterprise-grade scanning and document processing that speeds the transition from a paper to digital office.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson