The globe's leader in entertainment devices and software, Behaviour Interactive and Razer , recently declared about its joint venture for the forthcoming MMO title Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
For integrated usage in tha game, Razer will be rendering Razer Comms, its VOIP and Chat software, to Behaviour Interactive, also comprises of voice, chat and friend management in-game for Eternal Crusade, allowing players to seamlessly talk and type to one another.
We are excited to work with Behaviour Interactive to give a dedicated community of fans a truly social gaming experience, says
Moreover, its SDK is free, easy to integrate, customizable and provides access to the millions of gamers on Razer s database, making it an ideal VOIP platform solution for developers of the game.
At Behaviour Interactive, we want to always bring developers, fans, and even partners into the forefront of the game and its design, says the company s Studio Head Miguel Caron. Razer Comms fully integrated yet customizable platform was the perfect fit to suit the chat needs of our players and our devs when testing the game. We re excited to work with one of the biggest names in gaming to seamlessly connect gamers all over the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare