Cat Phones has announced, the Cat B15Q, a new highly rugged handset, which enhances on the Cat B15 forerunner with improved software and a strong quad-core processor.
The company said the first rugged handset to operate
The smartphone is IP67 accredited, meaning that it is capable of handling drops onto concrete and being submerged in water, and can operate in temperatures from -25°C to 55°C.
Allowing the user to operate the device even when it is wet, the Cat B15Q's 4in screen has a 480x800 resolution Gorilla Glass touchscreen which includes Wet Finger Tracking support.
As well as an improvement to Android 4.4 KitKat, the Cat B15Q enhances on its predecessor with a quad-core 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6577 processor, and Cat has added Bluetooth 4.0 and an LED flash for accompanying the 5MP rear-facing camera.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women