The Securities & Futures (Levy) (Amendment) Order 2014 was gazetted today, seeking a 10% levy reduction on securities, and futures and options contracts, trading.
The reduction will benefit the general investing public and the financial industry, the
Under the order, the levy a securities transaction buyer or seller will pay will fall from 0.003% to 0.0027%, while that for a futures contract transaction will fall from
The levy payable for a transaction for a Mini-Hang Seng Index Futures Contract, a Mini-Hang Seng Index Options Contract, a Mini-Hang Seng China Enterprises Index Futures Contract, a stock futures contract or an option for such a contract will fall from
The order will be tabled in the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth