ENP Newswire -
Release date- 04062014 - Abengoa Brasil received a visit by the
The aim of the visit was to enable the bank to gain detailed knowledge on how the company operates as part of the maintenance process of the loans granted by the institution to
The BNDES plays a key role in promoting the expansion of industry and infrastructure in the country through financial support mechanisms for investment in social and development projects, with particular emphasis on innovation and local and environmental development.
The management systems, corporate governance policy, strategy, financial management, socio-environmental management, innovation and technology processes, and human resource and commercial policies of Abengoa Brasil were explained at the meeting.
Since 2011, the occupational training area of the PE&C has been organizing, in collaboration with the Sisters of Good Counsel, cookery and handcraft courses at its headquarters in Aracaju and
C/ Energia Solar n 1
41014 Sevilla (Spain)
Tel: (+34) 954 93 70 00
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married