HARRISBURG, Pa., June 5 -- Susquehanna River Basin Commission issued the following news release:
The Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC; www.srbc.net) today held its quarterly business meeting in Entriken, Pa. Among its actions, SRBC:
* elected new officers with the State of New York serving as Chair and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania serving as Vice Chair;
* adopted the FY 2015-2016 Water Resources Program;
* approved amendments to SRBC's comprehensive plan, including adoption of the American Eel Restoration Plan for the Susquehanna River Basin;
* approved revisions to the Information Technology Services Fee Schedule and amendments to the Regulatory Program Fee Schedule;
* adopted the FY-2016 budget;
* accepted settlement offers for compliance matters from Somerset Regional Water Resources, LLC; Susquehanna Gas Field Services LLC; and Tioga Downs Racetrack, LLC; and
* approved 13 water withdrawal applications, including 1 into-basin diversion, and tabled 6 applications (see lists below).
SRBC's voting commissioners and alternates were (www.srbc.net/about/commissioners/commiss.htm): Col. Trey Jordan, SRBC Chair and Commander, Baltimore District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Kenneth Lynch, SRBC Vice Chair and Director, Region 7, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation; Andrew Zemba, Director, Interstate Waters Office, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection; and Dr. Robert Summers, Secretary, Maryland Department of the Environment.
1. IBM Corporation (Well 415), Village of Owego, Tioga County, N.Y.
2. Jay Township Water Authority (Byrnedale Well #1), Jay Township, Elk County, Pa.
3. Leola Sewer Authority (Well 13), Upper Leacock Township, Lancaster County, Pa.
4. Newport Borough Water Authority (Well 1), Oliver Township, Perry County, Pa.
5. Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (Stoltzfus Well), Leacock Township, Lancaster County, Pa.
6. Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (Township Well), Leacock Township, Lancaster County, Pa.
Applications Approved (includes new approvals, modifications, renewals)(www.srbc.net/wrp/):
1. DS Waters of America, Inc. (Well 6), Clay Township Lancaster County, Pa.
2. Healthy Properties, Inc. (Sugar Creek), North Towanda Township, Bradford County, Pa.
3. LDG Innovation, LLC (Tioga River), Lawrenceville Borough, Tioga County, Pa.
4. Mountain Energy Services, Inc. (Tunkhannock Creek), Tunkhannock Township, Wyoming County, Pa.
5. Pennsylvania General Energy Company, L.L.C. (Pine Creek), Watson Township, Lycoming County, Pa.
6. Pro-Environmental, LLC (Martins Creek), Lathrop Township, Susquehanna County, Pa.
7. Southwestern Energy Production Company (Susquehanna River), Great Bend Township, Susquehanna County, Pa.
8. Sugar Hollow Water Services, LLC (Bowman Creek), Eaton Township, Wyoming County, Pa.
9. Susquehanna Gas Field Services LLC (Meshoppen Pizza Well), Meshoppen Borough, Wyoming County, Pa.
10. Susquehanna Gas Field Services LLC (Susquehanna River), Meshoppen Township, Wyoming County, Pa.
11. Talisman Energy USA Inc. (Fall Brook), Troy Township, Bradford County, Pa.
12. Talisman Energy USA Inc. (Unnamed Tributary to the North Branch Sugar Creek), Columbia Township, Bradford County, Pa.
Application Approved (involving a diversion):
2. EOG Resources, Inc. (Blue Valley Abandoned Mine Drainage Treatment Plant), Horton Township, Elk County, Pa.
Application Withdrawn by Applicant:
1. Southwestern Energy Production Company (Martins Creek), Brooklyn and Harford Townships, Susquehanna County, Pa.
TNS 30BautistaJude 140607-4759814 30BautistaJude