SMi's 9th annual conference on
Network with the following confirmed attendees:
This year's event will focus on key topic areas such as Predictive ADME, Screening Approaches, Predictive Toxicology, Drug to Drug interactions and emerging issues such as regulatory changes.
The 2014 speaker line-up includes:
• Natalie Gobeau, Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics,
• Dietmar-Weitz, Lab Head/ADME In Vitro Systems, Sanofi-Aventis
• Franck Atienzar, Associate Director, In Vitro and In Silico Toxicology, UCB
• Adina Tocoian, Senior Clinical Pharmacologist, UCB
• Best Practices – Share ideas with industry leaders to identify cutting-edge developments including peptides in drug discovery, the use of label free technologies in drug development, 3D cell culture to predict hepatotoxity, computational models and evolving transporter strategies.
• Strategy – Aid your drug development and hear case study driven presentations from leading academia and pharmaceutical KOLS including
• Industry - Learn about hot topics with unique insights into accurate human dose prediction, immunogenicity, H-bonding, cardiac safety, PBPK, pharmacokinetics, risk assessment plus much more.
• Regulation – Receive regulatory direction on drug transporters and obtain a comparative review of the EMA vs.
• The Future – Look ahead into the rapidly changing field of computational biology and learn how to apply this approach to
Places are now filling up fast so those interested are advised to secure their seat today, please visit http://www.admet-event.com to book now.
For further details, please contact
Enhancing Drug Quality by ADMET Optimisation in Discovery
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ADMET_EVENT_PHARMACOKINET/TOXICOLOGY_DMPK/prweb11922661.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey