ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05062014 -
These include: accelerating private sector-driven growth to create jobs; improving productivity and raising poor peoples' incomes; and support transparent, accountable governance.
'The Bank's involvement will help
IFC will provide investments and advisory services to help expand access to finance, promote competitive businesses and investment climate, and support critical sectors of the economy, including agribusiness and infrastructure.
MIGA will look for opportunities to support sustainable private sector investments in the power, water, transportation, and agribusiness sectors.
'As Rwanda works to achieve private sector-led growth, MIGA guarantees can offer reassurance for foreign investors, including investors in public-private partnerships,' said
The new strategy reflects results of extensive consultations with government, local government officials and Members of Parliament, the private sector, development partners, civil society, and academia.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia