The Arrangement resolution required the approval of 66 2/3% of the votes cast by Shareholders present in person or represented by proxy at the Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”).
As a result of the postponement of the Meeting to
“We thank shareholders who took the time to vote,” said William D. Anderson, Chairman, Board of Directors.“In fiscal 2014, the Board and Management will continue to focus on managing and operating the Sterilization Technologies and Medical Isotopes businesses, as well as bringing our transaction with
Shareholders also approved the re-election to the board of directors of
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains forward-looking statements, within the meaning of certain securities laws, including under applicable Canadian securities laws and the “safe harbour” provisions of the
Forward-looking statements are necessarily based on estimates and assumptions made by us in light of our experience and our perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that we believe are appropriate in the circumstances, but which are inherently subject to significant business, political, economic, regulatory and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list of factors is not exhaustive. Known and unknown factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Accordingly, this release is subject to the disclaimer and qualified by the assumptions, qualifications and risk factors referred to in our 2013 Annual Information Form (AIF) and our 2014 Management Information Circular, and our success in anticipating and managing those risks. Our 2013 AIF, 2014 Management Information Circular, and our other filings with the Canadian provincial securities commissions and the
The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date of this release and, accordingly, are subject to change after such date. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf, except as required by applicable law.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go