By 2040, 63 percent of the nation's electricity will be generated by lower-carbon options, including 16 percent from renewables, the
These online programs are part of the iMPS-RESS, and all courses in the certificate programs can be applied toward the iMPS-RESS, which has four options.
The certificates are aligned with the green energy and sustainability management sector, which needs professionals with a broad skill set focused on sustainability, as well as technical capabilities. The certificates can help adults build additional skills in such areas as project development, sustainability assessment, systems engineering, and strategic planning.
Students who enroll in an online certificate will interact with other students and faculty online, gaining valuable knowledge and expertise and making connections that can benefit them in the future, Ciolkosz said.
Applications are now being accepted for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11911542.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All