Solicitors are among the professional groups warned by the government to protect their computers against the powerful virus which encrypts personal and financial data and holds it hostage.
An operation led by the
Law firms can find advice on the immediate action they should take to deal with the GOZeuS malware by visiting the government's GetSafeOnline website. Because this website is currently overloaded due to heavy demand solicitors may wish to visit the government's
'In the longer term this is an opportunity for law firms to review their cyber resilience.
CC AutoTriage13cn-140606-30TagarumaMar-4759130 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant