The closed-ended investment fund, which invests primarily in real estate and real estate loans in
The mixed use Fordgate Jupiter portfolio is made up of 21 assets across the
It said the top seven assets represent 84% of the total value of the portfolio.
It said the portfolio is currently let on 167 leases, with a weighted average unexpired lease term of six years to break, and has a vacancy rate of approximately 10% - providing numerous opportunities for income enhancement through letting up vacant space, the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant