The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished lower Friday on bond buying for position adjustments.
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.020 percentage point from Thursday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds gained 0.19 point to 145.51 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?