Do you need to keep your cell phone or GPS in an easy-to-access area in your car or truck, but don't have any good way of doing so? Then you need the patent-pending MOBILE DEVICE HOLDER (PORTABLE).
Two inventors from
The accessory saves the driver from having to take his or her eyes off the road to fumble for the device. The design does not obstruct the driver's view of the road ahead. Additionally, it keeps the device from sliding around the vehicle's interior.
The inventors' personal experiences inspired their idea. "I wanted a device holder that would not block my view by being suction cupped to the windshield," one inventor said. "I also did not want to deal with an arm that constantly fell over. My wife has taken three holders back to the retailer because they did not function properly. That is why I came up with this alternative."
The original design was submitted to the
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp-Inventions/Mobile-Device-Holder/prweb11866228.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve