The report Friday wraps up the IMF's annual economic inspection with the conclusion that the economy has rebounded and growth is more balanced. Last year, the IMF made headlines when it criticized Chancellor
The cheery new report noted that growth had accelerated, inflation had fallen and that leading indicators suggested that the recovery had gained momentum.
There was a warning about rising house prices, particularly in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records