The figure was 19.7 percent of GDP in 2013, the fund expects its decline by 15 percent of GDP by the end of the year, the report said.
In accordance with the balance of payments, published by the
Herewith, the document said that the surplus of the current operation account of the oil and gas sector is fully covered by the deficit of current account operation of the non-oil sector by
The IMF also predicts a slowdown in the pace of the national economy - from five percent as of 2014 to 4.6 percent in late 2015.
Under the concept of socio-economic development of
The official exchange rate on
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English