ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05062014 - Today, inbound marketing software company
The grant will cover 90% of the software costs during the first year of usage and qualifying startups will have access to training and support to get them started with the software. Of the announcement,
For now, the program is relegated to US-based early stage startups who are working with (or recently graduated from) approved accelerator or incubator programs. The company anticipates making ongoing grants throughout the year and announcing recipients on a quarterly basis. Jumpstart program managers
More information on the program, frequently asked questions, and the Jumpstart application can be found here: http://www.hubspot.com/jumpstart
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks