Information Technology firm HP East has opened an education lab in
The infrastructure, developed in cooperation with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI),
By using technology to connect remote clinics, test results can be delivered within days, enabling life-saving treatments to start much earlier and save thousands of lives.The automation of the testing process also provides the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia