Applications are now available for historic preservation Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief grants through the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) of the
Those counties are
Eligible projects include the restoration, rehabilitation, or archaeological development of historic sites listed in the
A complete application package, including allowable activities, criteria for evaluation and grant guidelines is available by calling the SHPO grants staff at (304) 558-0240 or visiting http://www.wvculture.org/shpo/GrantManual/disastergrant/Disastergrant.html.
For more information on the grant programs, contact
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad