A wholly Ghanaian functioned non-bank financial institution,
The first innovation is the rebranding of the Dalex Salary Loan agents who are at present to be known as Dalex Paddy in an attempt to project them as friendlier and easily accessible by the clients who deal with them.
The company and introduced a Cash Dash Promotion to reward new borrowers with a variety of amounts of free cash rewards from now to
the Director of Business Operations of the company, Mr
He said that the company had realised the need to bring its sales executives, most of whom operated in the rural and peri-urban areas of the country, closer to their clients.
He said Dalex also ensured that they operated within the ethics of the industry.
To ensure that, he said the company had created a
Concerning the free cash promotion, he explained that new borrowers would receive instant cash reward ranging between GH¢25 and GH¢250, depending on the amount borrowed, within 24 hours of the disbursement of the loan.
The promotion was to assist ease the economic burden on workers, he said.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Dalex, Mr
He added, When you need a loan, you think first of your friend because you trust him or her and know that he or she cares for you. It is in this vein that we want our sales force to provide services for our clients as friends, hence the name Dalex Paddy . As per to
He added, Dalex is exercising leadership in the sector by promoting ethical lending. The Dalex Paddy ensures that clients are aware of the full cost of the loan, rather than simply advertising speed and accessibility of funds .
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records