General Dynamics Information Technology (http://www.gdit.com/CustomLearning)
General Dynamics Information Technology helps organizations implement their most critical business imperatives through custom-developed blended, classroom, mobile and e-learning; analysis and performance consulting; and learning staff augmentation services.
Obsidian Learning (http://www.obsidianlearning.com)
Geared to provide a competitive advantage, Obsidian helps Fortune 500 firms develop employee skills that boost individual productivity and overall business performance.
EdAssist (in Partnership with
EdAssist transforms employer tuition assistance programs into a strategic investment that cultivates a smarter workforce and improves employee retention and mobility.
Intrepid Learning (http://www.intrepidls.com)
Intrepid Learning imagines, creates and delivers world class learning solutions to inspire individual performance and drive organizational success.
Information about The MASIE Center and Learning 2014 can be accessed at http://learning2014.com.
The MASIE Center is a
For more information, please visit http://www.masie.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11924901.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting