The Chilean Comparative Statistics Book contains detailed financial information about 68 rated Chilean corporates. This special report also includes a list of key financial indicators, as well as median ratios by rating category. The sustainability of these credit protection measures is evaluated over a period of time to determine an issuer's ability to meet its financial obligations in a timely manner.
In addition to quantitative analysis, Fitch also uses qualitative analysis to assess the business and financial risks of fixed-income issuers. The qualitative aspect of Fitch's corporate ratings focuses on issuer's policies in relation to operating strategies, acquisitions and divestitures, financial leverage targets, dividend policies, and financial goals.
The full report is available on the Fitch Ratings' web sites at 'www.fitchratings.com.' and 'www.fitchratings.cl' or by clicking on the link.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Fitch Chile Clasificadora de Riesgo Ltda.
Alcantara 200, Office 202
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment