The euro fell to more than 4-week low of 1.2166 against the Swiss franc, from an early high of 1.2182. The pair closed yesterday's deals at 1.2174.
The euro fell to 1.3643 against the US dollar, 1.4602 against the Australian dollar, 1.6034 against the NZ dollar and 1.4885 against the Canadian dollar, from early highs of 1.3663, 1.4649, 1.6105 and 1.4928, respectively.
Against the pound and the yen, the euro dropped to 0.8114 and 139.53,from early highs of 0.8128 and 139.95, respectively.
If the euro extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.20 against the Swiss franc, 0.80 against the pound, 1.34 against the greenback, 137.84 against the yen, 1.44 against the aussie, 1.59 against the kiwi and 1.47 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya