ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05062014 - Following its announcement earlier today, ERA advises that it has received written approval to recommence processing operations from the
ERA is now in receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals to resume processing operations at the Ranger mine. The progressive restart of processing operations will commence on
The approvals follow investigations conducted by
As previously announced, ERA commissioned parallel independent investigations into the root cause of the failure of Leach Tank 1 and the integrity and maintenance of the Ranger processing plant. The findings of these investigations formed the basis of ERA's restart readiness plan, which was approved by the
With the progressive restart of processing operations to occur throughout the second and third quarters of 2014, ERA's 2014 production of uranium oxide is expected to be between 1,100 tonnes and 1,500 tonnes.
ERA's 2014 first half earnings will be impacted by additional costs associated with the suspension of processing operations. Earnings guidance for the first half of 2014 is a loss of between
Tel: +61 (0) 8 8924 3550
Mobile: +61 (0) 401 691342
Tel: +61 (0) 8 8924 3514
Mobile: +61 (0) 457 532 270
Tel: +61 (0) 3 9283 3063
Mobile: +61 (0) 459 800 131
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks