/NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE U.S. OR THROUGH U.S. NEWSWIRES/
As a result of the Share Acquisition, ELAD owns or controls, directly or indirectly, an aggregate of 3,510,126 common shares of the Company, representing approximately 12.88% of the Company's issued and outstanding common shares.
ELAD completed the Share Acquisition for investment purposes only. ELAD has no current intention of acquiring ownership of, or control or direction over, any additional common shares of the Company but reserves the right to acquire additional common shares of the Company, to sell all or any portion of its holdings of such common shares, or to enter into other transactions with respect to the common shares of the Company owned by ELAD.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia