Under the corresponding agreement, executed with the Georgian company Wissol on
This loan will be used to expand gas stations that will offer environmentally friendly compressed natural gas. Up to 38 gas stations will be opened under this project.
"Wissol became the first Georgian company to receive a syndicated loan. This is an important event not only for us, but also for the country's economy in general. We are proud of being the first Georgian company in the corporate sector to receive a syndicated loan," Phadadze said.
"This project will allow us to create more jobs, to offer cleaner and safe fuel and to improve the energy efficiency in our daily activities," he added.
EBRD Regional Director for Caucasus,
"The first, we will assist the local company to develop the network and infrastructure, the second, we made the international loan market available for the local company, and the third, through this company we will bring a safer and environmentally friendly product, the natural gas to the Georgian market," he stressed.
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June