Under the corresponding agreement, executed with the Georgian company Wissol on
This loan will be used to expand gas stations that will offer environmentally friendly compressed natural gas. Up to 38 gas stations will be opened under this project.
"Wissol became the first Georgian company to receive a syndicated loan. This is an important event not only for us, but also for the country's economy in general. We are proud of being the first Georgian company in the corporate sector to receive a syndicated loan," Phadadze said.
"This project will allow us to create more jobs, to offer cleaner and safe fuel and to improve the energy efficiency in our daily activities," he added.
EBRD Regional Director for Caucasus,
"The first, we will assist the local company to develop the network and infrastructure, the second, we made the international loan market available for the local company, and the third, through this company we will bring a safer and environmentally friendly product, the natural gas to the Georgian market," he stressed.
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment