Under the corresponding agreement, executed with the Georgian company Wissol on
This loan will be used to expand gas stations that will offer environmentally friendly compressed natural gas. Up to 38 gas stations will be opened under this project.
"Wissol became the first Georgian company to receive a syndicated loan. This is an important event not only for us, but also for the country's economy in general. We are proud of being the first Georgian company in the corporate sector to receive a syndicated loan," Phadadze said.
"This project will allow us to create more jobs, to offer cleaner and safe fuel and to improve the energy efficiency in our daily activities," he added.
EBRD Regional Director for Caucasus,
"The first, we will assist the local company to develop the network and infrastructure, the second, we made the international loan market available for the local company, and the third, through this company we will bring a safer and environmentally friendly product, the natural gas to the Georgian market," he stressed.
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean