Dozens Of Higher Education Institutions, Organizations Endorse Legislation Introduced By
The Senator's refinancing bill has been sponsored by more than 35 senators.
An updated version of the bill was introduced yesterday, on which the
The legislation introduced last month would allow many of the 40 million borrowers with student loan debt to refinance, and it is fully funded by enacting the Buffett Rule, which would limit special tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans that allow millionaires and billionaires to pay lower effective tax rates than middle class families. A companion bill was introduced in the
The current list of group and organization endorsers is below.
ICUM (representing 60 colleges and universities in
Democracy for American
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Roosevelt Institute Campus Network
Student Debt Crisis
Working Families Party
Young People For (YP4)
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140606-4759149 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant