Following is the text of press note issued by
While talking to a delegation of IT companies headed by Mr.
Appreciating Chinese expertise in the field, the President observed that greater Chinese investment in this sector would create a win-win situation for the people of the two countries besides further augmenting our traditional, time-tested and multifaceted relationship.
The Chinese delegation included among others Mr.
Highlighting investment opportunities and investor friendly policies, he said that
The President said that Government of
The President said that keeping in view the existing level of broadband penetration in nearly 190 million population of the country and its future prospects, it was an ideal opportunity for investment and growth for telecom operators and handset manufacturers. He said that after the recent spectrum auction, the demand for 3G/4G enabled devices was likely to increase significantly.
The Chinese delegation while thanking the President for meeting evinced keen interest in further exploring business opportunities in the country in telecom sector.
For more information, contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply