By Zulfiyya Qurbanova - Trend:
The total trading volume in the currency section on USD / AZN totaled 25.572 million manats or
Seven banks were involved in the auction. Some 40 trading sessions were conducted and 24 deals were registered in the reporting month.
The trading volume in the currency section decreased by 2.529 million manats or 9 percent in May compared to April.
The average daily turnover in the exchange electronic trading system on USD / AZN in
The exchange rate of national currency on USD / AZN_TOD in the reporting month increased by 0.01 percent from 0.7830 to 0.7829 manat per
The average monthly interest rate calculated on the basis of the applications of banks-market makers for BakIBOR loans up to 90 days in May amounted to 10.19 percent per annum in manats and 10.56 percent per annum in U.S. dollars. The rate on BakIBID up to 90 days was 5.21 percent per annum in manats and 5.06 percent in U.S. dollars.
edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps