Corn futures are ending higher for the first time in seven days as traders see signs of higher demand for the grain.
Corn for July delivery rose
Corn has been falling steadily over the last month from a recent high of
Cash prices for corn also rose as demand picked up from commercial users such as ethanol makers and livestock farmers, said
Wheat rose. Soybeans were flat.
Gold and silver fell. Oil rose.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs