CHRISTINE Lagarde yesterday ruled herself out of the running to become president of the
"I'"I'm not a candidate and the reason I'm not a candidate is that I have a job," Lagarde said. "It's a job that I happen to think is rather important at the moment."
"I intend to complete my term," Lagarde added yesterday.
"I think that you know (the) bottom line. You are not going to extract anything else out of me because I think that is a very clear position on my part."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant