CHRISTINE Lagarde yesterday ruled herself out of the running to become president of the
"I'"I'm not a candidate and the reason I'm not a candidate is that I have a job," Lagarde said. "It's a job that I happen to think is rather important at the moment."
"I intend to complete my term," Lagarde added yesterday.
"I think that you know (the) bottom line. You are not going to extract anything else out of me because I think that is a very clear position on my part."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future