The loonie hit a 2-day high of 1.0908 against the greenback, up from Thursday's close of 1.0922.
The loonie which ended yesterday's trading at 1.4918 against the euro rose to 1.4886.
The next possible upside target for the loonie lies around 1.08 against the greenback and 1.47 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply