The loonie hit a 2-day high of 1.0908 against the greenback, up from Thursday's close of 1.0922.
The loonie which ended yesterday's trading at 1.4918 against the euro rose to 1.4886.
The next possible upside target for the loonie lies around 1.08 against the greenback and 1.47 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?