The investment company posted a pretax loss of
The decline in revenues was primarily caused by a change in accounting standards, which means that the company no longer includes revenues from its joint ventures that had been included in the previous year.
Revenue growth of 12% and 6% at its GHM and and Cesme marinas offset a decline of 12% at its
With the programme out of the way, the company said it was now able to shift its emphasis into growing its top line, upping its marketing and implementing a refresh of a brand across its businesses.
To fund its strategy going forward, the company Friday proposed a fund-raising of
Shares in Camper &
It will use the funds raised to amend its financing facility with
The company said that it had undertaken an "extensive" brand refresh during the year, which helped more than double its website traffic to more than 3,500 unique visitors per week. It will extend this re-branding to its joint venture Camper & Nicholsons First Eastern later in 2014, launching a global website in Chinese.
It will initially focus on new marinas in the Mediterranean and
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant