ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05062014 - ECB introduces a negative deposit facility interest rate.
Deposit facility interest rate cut effective as of
Negative rate to apply also to average reserve holdings in excess of the minimum reserve requirements and other deposits held with the
When deciding to lower the key ECB interest rates at its meeting today, the
This change will come into effect on
For media queries, please call William Lelieveldt on +49 69 1344 7316.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply