ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05062014 - ECB introduces a negative deposit facility interest rate.
Deposit facility interest rate cut effective as of
Negative rate to apply also to average reserve holdings in excess of the minimum reserve requirements and other deposits held with the
When deciding to lower the key ECB interest rates at its meeting today, the
This change will come into effect on
For media queries, please call William Lelieveldt on +49 69 1344 7316.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges