The aussie bounced off from early lows of 1.4649 against the euro and 1.0183 against the loonie, rising to 1.4576 and 1.0210, respectively.
The aussie gained to a session's high of 95.69 against the yen from an early Asian session's low of 95.41.
The aussie climbed to more than a 2-week high of 0.9356 against the greenback, recovering from an early low of 0.9324.
If the aussie extends gain, it may find resistance around 0.94 against the greenback, 96.4 against the yen, 1.03 against the loonie and 1.445 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve