ONLINE property website Zoopla yesterday gave an indicative price range of 200p to 250p for its impending share issue - giving the firm a valuation of between £833m and £1bn.
Investors in the business, which says it has about 40m visitors per month, are expected to sell between one third and a half of the business to public investors in the offering, which will price on 19 June.
Zoopla's founder and chief executive,
New issues have been undermined by a spate of newly listed companies falling below their issue price.
Numerous shareholders, including the firm's principal owner
A host of other investors, including Atlas Ventures Countrywide, LSL Property,
Chesterton and co-founder
BEHIND THE DEAL JEFFERIES HOARE GOVETT |
Nicholls is joined by
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare