ONLINE property website Zoopla yesterday gave an indicative price range of 200p to 250p for its impending share issue - giving the firm a valuation of between £833m and £1bn.
Investors in the business, which says it has about 40m visitors per month, are expected to sell between one third and a half of the business to public investors in the offering, which will price on 19 June.
Zoopla's founder and chief executive,
New issues have been undermined by a spate of newly listed companies falling below their issue price.
Numerous shareholders, including the firm's principal owner
A host of other investors, including Atlas Ventures Countrywide, LSL Property,
Chesterton and co-founder
BEHIND THE DEAL JEFFERIES HOARE GOVETT |
Nicholls is joined by
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Israeli Criticism of Kerry Annoys White House
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Hobby Lobby Ruling Exempts Satanic Temple From Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs