Zimbra, a global leader in unified collaboration software, today announced that it has been recognized by
"Zimbra shines for organizations that are looking for a radically new and potentially powerful user experience," according to the report.
Zimbra was among the select companies that
The report highlights the importance of enterprise social platform vendors' strategies for providing long-term differentiation. It cites Zimbra's focus on delivering a new, integrated user experience that combines traditional methods of collaboration, such as email and task management, with social capabilities.
"With this strategy, Zimbra will look to break down barriers between knowledge worker technologies and create a new and more compelling experience that accesses functionality as integrated services to work in the context of each other,"
"Our goal is to empower people to use whatever style of collaboration works best for them," said Zimbra chief technology officer
Zimbra released an enhanced version of its social suite,
(1) The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Social Platforms, Q2 2014,
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra's software is trusted by more than 5,000 companies and government customers, as well as by service providers who manage Zimbra in the cloud for more than 200,000 businesses. With customers including
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11920373.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones