PaySaber, distributed by USAePay, has introduced a new device to their growing line of mobile payment tools, the PaySaber Go. The compact but secure card swiper is equipped with a bi-directional card reader and is compatible with the iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4 and the 5th generation iPod touch through an 8-pin Lightning connector.
The PaySaber Go provides a flexible yet secure payment option for Lightning connected Apple devices. Dedicated to the delivering highest level of security processing payments through a Level 1 PCI Compliant payment gateway, distributor USAePay ensures end-to-end (E2E) security on the PaySaber Go at the time of the swipe, protecting data all the way through the secure gateway.
"We are proud to release PaySaber Go, an Apple Certified product, compatible with all the new Lightning connected devices," explains
To learn more, visit USAePay at http://www.usaepay.com and find the right solution for all types of business. When every second matters, the set-up is simple, download the USAePay app, plug in the PaySaber Go and start processing today.
About USAePay: USAePay is a family-owned business based in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11916813.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures