A new book entitled Unboxing Android USB: A Hands-On Approach with Real-World Examples is now available from publisher
The 200-page book is written primarily for application developers and engineers who do hands-on work with Android, teaching them how to implement apps with USB functionality. Core platform developers working on USB, audio and media can use the book to learn everything from Android APIs to Linux kernels. Technical managers and architects can use the book to understand the Android USB subsystem at a high level, while students can use it as a do-it-yourself reference guide. The real-world examples in the book use USB solutions from Cypress, including its EZ-USB® FX3 USB 3.0 peripheral controller.
Cypress is a leading provider of USB solutions. Recent additions to Cypress s USB portfolio include EZ-USB FX3S the world s most flexible USB 3.0 peripheral controller with storage connectivity, EZ-USB CX3 a highly flexible camera controller that connects a CSI-2 interface to USB 3.0, HX3 a 4-port USB 3.0 hub controller with a Shared Link feature that enables up to eight downstream ports and advanced charging, and USB-Serial a configurable dual channel bridge that connects UART/SPI/I2C interfaces to USB, while adding CapSense® capacitive touch-sensing and advanced charging.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'