Planning to shake up the networking hardware market with its Linux-based network operating system, startup Cumulus Networks, is officially seeking more channel partners.
Following its launch in
Established in 2010 by former Cisco and
While firms such as Cisco sell tightly combined networking hardware and software, Cumulus Networks says its Linux-based operating system is a less costly alternative that operates on commodity hardware.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia