The deal comes less than a month after
Gazzang s technology includes a product for encrypting data stored in Hadoop environments and another for managing access the keys, tokens and other protocols that grant access to the data.
Gazzang s technology works with a variety of other next-generation data stores, including Cassandra (Apache and DataStax), MongoDB, Couchbase, Amazon Elastic MapReduce and Pivotal s Hadoop distribution.
As service-oriented architectures pick up steam, applications will be attempting to access the same data stores, and as
The Gazzang technology will help advance a chip-level encryption initiative, Project Rhino, that
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant